Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Colds in the head should only occur when it is cold, rainy, and windy outside, when you can sit on the couch covered with fluffy blankets, drinking hot chocolate and watching old Meg Ryan videos. It should be illegal on a sunny, light breezey nice day to have snot running at random down your nose. Of course, then I would be in jail right now. I am trying to work my way through this - mind over nose - but to little effect as of yet. Hot chocolate when it is 89 degrees outside is somehow just morally wrong, but I am trying to slip it and not burn my already-severly chapped lips. Meg Ryan movie's can't be played during the day - daylight and her oft-guant face don't mix . And any blanket I have in the house will, guaranteed, have some cat hair on it (Pandora leaves nothing alone), and even when I don't have a cold I find that fairly replusive. I love the cat - just don't like bunches of his hair around me..
I think I'm going to go outside and shovel some more dirt; I've got a septic line repaired, and needs to be filled back in. Since nothing about the cold is working, I might as well work on my biceps.

0 comments: