Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I cannot give Colin a bad time anymore about going through Murray-withdrawal; I am going through Harmony-Blake-Colin-Kate withdrawal myself!

In a feeble effort to help me get through such suffering, I am fixing this evening the infamous "Three Cheese Chicken," (ignoring protests from my husband, who is not in love with this food item) which, according to my statistics, Harmony and I ate 89.45% of all evenings from July 2006 to June 2007 (the other 10.55% were Taco Bell).

And now I am panicking after taking a closer look at the ingredient listing of the frozen entree I lived on for almost a year -
"RIB MEAT COATING WITH SEASONINGS" means what; coating with seasoning of dust from the factory floor where the ribs fell?
"DEFATTED SOY FLOUR"-isn't soy supposed to be already non-fat?
"AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT" - doesn't that sound like something in sa Nissan automobile assembly line?

And last but more definitely NOT least: "CHABLIS WINE" Heck, I have gotten away the past thirty-one years claiming to be an observant Latter-Day Saint - is this something I need to talk to my bishop about? Should I turn my temple recommend in? Is excommunication in the works already?!?!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

I had to go to my own freezer and check--HOLY CRAP! They must have just added those ingredients right? Although experts do say that nursing babies are in desperate need of autolyzed yeast extract.