Tuesday, January 1, 2008

IS IT JUST COINCIDENCE THAT THREE WEIGHT LOSS COMMERCIALS HAVE BEEN ON IN THE LAST 45 SECONDS?

My daughter came up with the wonderful idea of supporting each other's 'healthy choices' via the Internet. She wants to learn to 'eat better' before her upcoming move (and if 12 lbs. happen to disappear in the process, so be it), and I want to lose weight (and if I happen to learn to eat better in the process, so be it).

Honestly, most of it for me is that I simply FEEL so much better when I weight less. I know that translates into moving both BEFORE losing any weight, and moving more after I lose some "excess" because I FEEL better. At my age, that moving more will probably only be walking (my knees decided a few years ago that running was no longer an option), but I have a dog and a horse that both LOVE getting out, so I have some support here also.

I think that having to report to someone will help me - and hopefully my daughter won't cost as much as a personal trainer ;-)

0 comments: