Wednesday, February 20, 2008

LIST OF THINGS I HAVE LEARNED/EXPERIENCED/BEEN SUBJECTED TO BECAUSE OF HARMONY

In no particular order:

Deal or No Deal
Lost
Cute shoes
Spending more for higher-quality clothes
Maggie (GPS locator)
Automatic transmission (honestly, it's been YEARS since I have not had a stick-shift)
Hybrid cars
'Doing the Loop' at Target
Starbucks Double-Chocolate Frapaccino (which when I am ordering, I am also looking over my should waiting to be spotted by my bishop or Sister Haymore)
Diet Dr. Pepper
Granola from Henry's
Plain yogurt with fresh fruit
A real, honest internet connection (rather than the embarrasment of a copper=wiring-land-line connection I have at home)
Hallmark cards for no reason
Plain White T's
Smash Mouth
Bare Naked Ladies
Razor cell phones
Crown molding
Spending more than $30 on a stroller
Febreeze
Downey
SUVs
DVDs
DVRs
Harry Potter Books
Cute socks
High heels when you are over 5'8"
Retro designs
Avoiding Walmart
Jim Halpert
Being a third counselor in YW
Deb Tweedy
A lot of self-confidence
A lot of awareness of personal strengths
An incredible amount of support for many, many years
Seattle
Frank
Murray
Dude
Sonic Cherry Limades
Classy second-hand stores


And that's only what I can think of at the moment. Thanks, baby.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

I don't know why this list makes me so happy! I AM a maven from the "Tipping Point"

Thank you so much! Love you!