Monday, December 15, 2008

AND THE ANSWERS ARE...

1. The Christmas Story. The narrative is the best part of that movie.


2. When Harry Met Sally.


3. A Day At The Races, spoken by Groucho Marx.


4. Ghostbusters. A source of delightful lines. My favorite is - "Listen! Can you smell something?"


5. Roger Rabbit.


6. Also When Harry Met Sally.


7. Midnight Cowboy.


8. Tootsie.


9. Arsenic and Old Lace.


10. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (Annette, how many times did you and I see that movie in the theatre - eight?).


11. Dave.

12. The Fifth Element. This is pretty obscure, I know, but I simply LOVE Gary Oldman in that movie.

13. Capricorn One. Any little-know movie, but again, Sam Waterson has that last line, and I have the biggest crush on him. And O.J. Simpson become he turned to crime.

14. Beauty and the Beast. Wonderful commentary on men.

15. A Beautiful Mind. I will sit through that entire movie with my eyes closed just to listen to the incredible music.

15. (I did put two 15s, didn't I?) The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill But Came Down A Mountain (that title is worth something just by itself, isn't it).

16. Galaxy Qwest. A complete silly movie that I completely adore.

Tally your scores, and I think the winner is.... LISA!

Your prize will be mailed to you immediately upon receipt of the shipping and handling charges of $139.99 plus taxes in the form of coins, hard cash, gold or equivalent in a deposit into a Swiss bank account (#000-0012-1314-1111)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY ME! I never win anything! WOO HOO!

I'll get right on that money transfer.