Friday, December 5, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I am grateful for chocolate. I love naps. Having a horse in the backyard is just about the coolest thing I've had ever. I appreciate the freedoms I have as an American citizen, especially living this close to Mexico. I like seeing the Jim Halpert character from "The Office." I am so happy that all three of my children are self-supporting (sorta) and on their own (in a way). I completely adore my two grandchildren more than I can say. I have the best son-in-law in the universe. I need to thank my daughter for introducing me to Caffeine-Free Diet Dr. Pepper. I am incredibly spoiled by access to the Internet, albeit through a slow connection through copper telephone wiring. I feel a major turning point for our country has come through Barak Obama being elected President., but I also am happy that all this happened through a free, democratic system.

0 comments: