Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BLAME THE PROGRAM

This is an experiment of sorts.

Normally I write my blog while on my blog. This time I am attempting it on my regular word processing program.

Some advantages are immediately popping up, particulary with my absolute and complete inability to spell anything correctly. I can't spell my name accurately most days.

But in here Word picks up my lame attempts to convey a particular word and effortlessly fills in a completely inappropriate word that is nothing at all like what I am trying to spell.

It also refuses to accept words /names which I regularly employ (Najale, Wiltfong, Fordyce's sermons) and will offer substitutes such as captain for capable, grievance for groaning, and lithium for lightning.

And it's much easier to blame a computer program than my own shortage of writing prowess.

0 comments: