Monday, July 6, 2009

TANGIBLE THOUGHTS

I have created my own little display of the observation "Any time spent being unhappy is wasted."

It is impossible for me to ignore - mainly because it has my granddaughter's face as the background (Colin's face is on "You don't need to see the entire staircase to take the first step").

But today too much time was wasted.

I found myself at home, alone, with no one around to bother, interfere and/or irritate me - well, other than the greyhound, who considers that her livlihood.

And letting myself get bothered and irritated.

By what, you may ask?

Thoughts. Stupid, preventable, changeable thoughts. Which I have complete and absolute control over.

When am I going to finally learn (and REMEMBER) that 99% of our reality is simply between our ears?

0 comments: