Sunday, October 4, 2009

I KNOW WHAT I SAW

I realize many, many UFO sightings have been debunked. Photographs have been falsified, films has been staged, witnesses have, yes, been named Bubba and were on their 12th beer when they saw skinny green people who flashed the Vulcan sign at 'em.

But right now I am watching The History, a program called "I Know What I Saw," sharing testimonies of fairly credible UFOs sightings. So far the program has had primarily pilots who spotted bright flying or hovering objects in mid-air, with radio transcripts and actual recordings of what they reported.

I am not one to shout from the rooftops, and I have done my best to stay away from UFO conventions, tabloids and chat rooms. And I do believe that a lot of people have mistakenly seen weather balloons, light reflections and just odd things, and reported them as UFOs.

But I have seen one.

Real close.

And, like the individuals on this television show, I know what I saw.

0 comments: