Friday, July 23, 2010

LIVING IN GLASS HOUSES


Yesterday, I spoke of math.

Today I am attempting to follow some logic.

Now this website tells us in no uncertain terms that as straight Americans, we should boycott Home Depot because "The Home Depot has given its financial and corporate support to open displays of homosexual activism on main streets in America's towns.”

Eh?

The "common sense" they are claiming follows this sort of train:  if A + B could possibly in an alternate universe be transported back here through the eight dimension and be made into a violet Shih Tzu, then AHA - SEE?! We were RIGHT!! A + B makes you GAY!

Now the reason I even got on board this insane sequence is because this "logic" was forwarded by someone I consider a good Christian.

Which opens the big nasty can of worms entitled "judgement."

Okay, I realized that by pointing the finger at someone else, I'm doing just as bad as they are - in fact, it's worse, since I supposedly know better.

I just would like everyone to realize that we all live in these big huge glass houses, and I guess I'm going to try to just Windex and squeegee my own windows so I can see clearly.

But not to aim for someone else.

0 comments: