Friday, September 10, 2010

OLD YEAR RESOLUTIONS

This was inspired by another blog, by a woman who has a list of new things to try, the number determined by her age.

I know I need to get out of my 'comfort-zone' more often, so let's see if this helps at all... or if it will simply become one more thing to feel guilty about.
So, let's see - things I have never done before, actually could do (dating Harrison Ford is probably out of the question, then), and would be mildly challenging ('challenging' translated as 'something that an almost senior-citizen-discount-eligible woman can do and still hold on to what of her dignity is left.') and would not be perceived as a suicide attempt (although some day I am going to jump on Najale's back and take off for New Mexico).

I was planning on completing the list at work today, because normally the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month consist of me sitting and reading for 95% of my scheduled (and paid) hours - it ain't my fault if the clients don't show up.

Today?

Almost everyone scheduled showed up.

So I will post my list sometime this weekend... hopefully.

0 comments: