Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY TOMORROW


I would like to have a time machine.

But not to go back in time -  I have watched enough sci-fi through the years to believe that I will go back to my childhood, accidentally step on a cockroach in 1961, and come back to 2011 to find that we have a black president but Republicans the majority and people still arguing about whether gays should be in the military... oh, wait, that already is today, isn't it?!

I'm be only interested in going ahead to the future.

Think of it - I would know when Wall Street finally and completely collapses - I could see when Wal-Mart takes over Apple - there may even be a day when leather moccasins come back into fashion (yeah, like that's ever going to happen).

And yes, I will bring back the small pill that guarantees we will all be size 6, never have grey hair, maintain erections for four to five days, and stay at age 24 years of age until the day we die.




0 comments: