Thursday, September 20, 2007

Available for Educational Purposes Only

Late-night ramblings mingled with personal affirmations and Psychology 101, Murray wisdom, and interrupted by Pandora demanding attention. If I can get Harmony to chuckle, then my purpose is complete.

BUT WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION.... it's been an interesting afternoon. I don't trust ANYthing on the internet and/or my computer being confidential, so I may pass on this info only verbally via trusted sources - and even then, I don't completely trust THAT source. One of the difficulties with living with a paranoid indivual is that after you are TOLD many times that "you can be read... no matter what you do to prevent it!", you almost come to believe it.

And I have to keep re-discovering that your own happiness can only come from within. Circumstances don't change, no knight on a white horse comes along to rescue you - happiness IS a decision (of course, anti-depressents may be a necessary factor also).


0 comments: