Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How can I let such tiny, minute pieces of negativism clog up my normally healthy, optomistic vision? These bit are almost beyond number, bu yes, I have to carry a huge bottle of 'spray-away-bad-thoughts', and I have to make certain I refill it at every opportunity (scriptures, prayer, taking to Harmony) - but it DOES work. I just have to remember to spray it.
And right now I am having such a good time. Naps almost any time I want one, time to play with the horses, finish the hay shed (before it officially becomes an item for the Arizona Preservation Society), write goofy things on blogs, and continue to catalog the chronicles of my life (i.e. trying to finally get photos sorted and labeled).
"Count Your Many Blessings" - they are numerous.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

I love it! "Spray, spray, spray"! Just think of the doomsday that's hitting my house at the end of this month. (shivers)