Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am just feeling like griping right now - and I don't want to dump on my oldest daughter (she is already dealing with a root canal for her three year old), my son's at work, and my other daughter is perfectly oblivious (sp?) to anything outside of her own little world.

I am TIRED WEARY EXHAUSTED WORN-OUT being with someone who is DETERMINED to remain unhappy, upset, irritated and anti-social.

It just came to a head this evening; 'someone' commented that so-and-so actor (who was on television as a supporting actor in something) was 'never going to be anything other than a terrorist' to him because 'he was that in such-and-such program.' I, stupid person that I am, said, "Well, maybe it's time to just let go of that character; just means he was a good actor in that character!" Immediate retort - "I don't have to!"

I know, I know, happiness is a decision - and it's one that I can make on my own. Tonight I just feel like the three hours each evening are like standing right on the edge of a huge black hole, that just tries to suck all the light out of my life.

Thanks, now I feel a little bit better.

0 comments: