Saturday, October 13, 2007

I've begun work again on my life history. It's a chance to write (without having to get on-line), and get nostalgic, although I hope not sappy. My kids have heard a lot of my stories, but not all - so they will just have to shift through the repeats to find anything new ;-)

I'm going through old photographs also, which prompt a lot of stories. Some are ones I wish I could rewrite without being dishonest - some just are better forgotten. However, I have rediscovered how incredibly cute my kids are.

It's a sure sign that I am getting older, I am certain, but it's amazing how much has changed - in our lives, in the world, in fashion (even back then, I was not a much into any kind of clothes other than jeans and t-shirts). The Cold War, racial integration, how women were so different from men (which we ARE, it's just BETTER), sports... wow.

Okay, enough for the night!

0 comments: