Thursday, November 1, 2007

Have I ever told you how proud I am of one specific child I have? She went literally across country to college by herself (well, actually, she and I drove cross-country, but then she was all on her own) and graduated with an A.S. in a year and a half. She married well (finally took my advice after a few years about whom she should wed), has been an incredibly supportive military spouse during six-month deployments and the normal crazy military moves and household changes, is raising two incredibly wonderful kids (the fact that they are my grandchildren isn't coloring my vision at all, right?), has had held various church leadership positions and had proved herself capable to doing LOTS more than she thought she was capable of.

Moreover, now that she has a VERY good camera, she may soon prove herself to be an outstanding professional photographer.

Hope her head doesn't get too swelled by reading this, but I just wanted to let her know what a wonderful person I think she is (and no, I am not expecting any discount on my future counseling session, honest).

1 comments:

Harmony said...

How do you know? This is exactly what this deflated big-headed woman needed tonight. I left the stake meeting feeling like I wasn't doing ANYTHING I was supposed to be doing (faliure as YW prez, all girls will become pregnant next week and then die...on and on)
Thank you--you have literaly made my night!