Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To me, this blog is an easy place to express my thoughts (or, more correctly, spew out blasphemy into cyberspace), and all you need to do it place a keyboard within range and keep the humidity low enough so my fingers can move without too much pain. I generally do a spell-check before I publish (since my spelling ability is lower than a Russian kindergartner in Missouri), once in a while actually proof read, but rarely edit or, in the words of one reader, 'agonize' over it.

Now I am beginning to wonder is that 'agony' is responsible for the high quality of materials in this one reader's script and photography? She is a little bit more of a perfectionist than I am (understatement of the century right there; I will wear anything to include things with large holes in sensitive areas, serve anything that doesn't have swarms of gnats over it, and greet people happily into my home with a large greyhound laying on the couch, cat and dog hair in matted wonder on the carpet, and dust thick and space available enough to write the first half of "War and Peace" (by the way, has anyone actually read all of War and Peace? I mean all of it? We all say we have, but I don't thing even professors of English lit get all the way to the second half - which is why I am only extolling the virtues of writing the first half in my ready-and-usable dust)).

Wait, where was I? And does it matter enough to even try to get back on this train (choo-choo!) of thought?

Okay, back to ME, the important point (ha!). I have promised myself some quality time with a particularly spoiled pet of mine (but since he weights 1,000+ lbs., I have to say that quickly only while I am indoors), so I am going to throw hay gleefully (I can't even read that word without smiling) over the fence, and then tackle cleaning some of the incredibly filthy hair (mud-encrusted at BEST).

Hmm... wonder if I can be taught over the Internet how to create a bouffant horse-hair style?

0 comments: