Thursday, January 24, 2008

READ THE ENTRY IMMEDIATELY BELOW THIS FIRST

No, REALLY, go down and read the entry of just a few minutes ago.

Yeah, I'll wait.

You did NOT - now go and DO it!!

Okay, did you read it? Honest? Cross your heart?

I now want to disavow ANY connection with the show "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth-Grader." The contestant immediately following the middle-school principal (which was the contestant I was watching) was a blond 'sorority-sister' with a short skirt half way up her akola (I don't think spellcheck has Hawaiian on it, but you know what I mean), a major push-up padded bra that left NOTHING to the imagination since her top was lower than normally worn in public, and (of course) was all BOUNCY and JIGGLY and made all these aforementioned parts just GO ALL OVER the place.

I'm certain there were male viewers who will enjoy watching this, but someone like that is an embarrassment to all of us liberated (and yes perhaps middle-and-older-aged) women! And in the name of concerned mothers everywhere, SOMEONE GO TALK TO THIS YOUNG WOMAN'S DAD!

0 comments: