Monday, April 28, 2008

DIRTY JOBS



I love the show "Dirty Jobs". Part of it is, of course, that I think Mike Rowe is kinda hot (love that 'rugged' look) (and why is it that men look sexy with incredibly deep 'laugh-lines', and we females don't think that WE do?)

And since I have had more than my share of FILTHY DISGUSTING employment (and yes, being a mom is #1 on that list), somehow I receive great joy from seeing someone with a television crew (and probably a hair and make-up person) who is paid a respectable SALARY for shoveling muck or inseminating a dairy cow or crawling around sewer pipes.

Plus I am living such a CLEAN LIFE right now. I am not working a full-time job, so I can do incredible things like vacuum and get the trash out and clean the cat's box EVERY day, and it is AMAZING how much nicer that is to live in/with.

Well, it also helps that I only have one other part-time adult (loosely defined) living in this house - and FeBreze plugs in just about every outlet - and the two dogs are both indoor dogs....

Golly, I think my house should be CLEANER. I'm getting the Simple Green out right this minute.

1 comments:

Marianne said...

You know what I like most about that show besides Mike Rowe's rugged good looks? It's his sense of humor. He cracks me up!