Saturday, May 24, 2008

PRESIDENT JACOBSON


Since my granddaughter is going to become the first female president of the United States (yes, Barrack is going to get the Democratic nomination and unfortunately that probably means McCain is going to win the election - I wish we were ready for Obama, but I don't think we are - and I don't think McCain is terrible or anything - if nothing else, he's from Arizona, so... okay, what was I talking about?), I must begin destroying any and/or all inappropriate photos of her, editing my journal entries to only include her witty and politically-open statements (no more "E Know" - although when printed that looks as good as E Plurium), and brushing up her family history to include much more important and politically important people than myself.

So - here is to the future President Kate Jacobson!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

HA HA HA! LOVE "Urgle Grue" (hello, obscure Office reference) You are hilarious. Glad to know Kate's presidency is safe*

*until the bathtub ball grabbing scandal comes to light.

Harmony said...

Just finished "Dan In Real Life" (with Micheal from the Office) Kind of loved that movie! Night!

Harmony said...

I can totally see in place of Obama's "Yes, We Can"--Kate Jacobson "E Know" as in "E Know your pain: Vote for ME!"

It's catchy. Very catchy.