Friday, June 13, 2008

AN APOLOGIZE TO ALL BLUE-COLLAR WORKERS

I plead guilty, guilty, guilty of stereotyping delivery/moving individuals, and throw myself on the mercy of the court. I prejudicially predicted that two large apes would stumble into my house delivering my bed, and instead met two intelligent college-educated men, one a professional musician, who competently maneuvered an over-sized moving van into my narrow gateway, removed my old bed, carefully placed my new one exactly where I wanted it, and were extremely gracious about receiving a, at least in my eyes, rather small tip (all I had on me was a $5 bill).


And while looking for photos of fat, sweating moving men, I found these - not related at ALL, but what fun!


1 comments:

Harmony said...

I think I fell a little more in love with Kevin when he dressed up as Mr. Incredible in that Office episode!

I'm glad you overcame your sterotypes of movers--now they probably have a prejudice on multiple-sneezing white women!

Love you! I'm GOING TO BED! :-)