Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I AM GOD

Okay, maybe I'm not God, but the title got your attention, didn't it?

How about I can RELATE to God.

God has all of us whinny children here on earth saying, "But I don't wanna do this, I want the prize right now, why do I have to be nice to that person? I don't wanna play anymore" etc. etc. etc. We complain to Him about our petty mortal problems, our short-sighted time-restricted view and keep Him on the line with a whole lot of 'I WANT IT NOW, I WANT IT NOW, I WANT IT NOW!!!!" while banging our fists against the floor and screaming.

So when I am dealing with someone (we do not need to discuss names here) on the phone with "but I wanna see the movie TOMORROW and no I don't have the money but I wanna see it TOMORROW and why can't I just take the money out of savings and I NEVER get to do anything and NOBODY likes me and why are you so MEAN"...

... yeah. I can relate, God.

0 comments: