Friday, October 16, 2009

CLICK THOSE HEELS TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

I'm not a shoe person.

At all.

I have a pair of clogs that I wear to church - one junky pair of running shoes that I use around the horses - and one pair of not-quite-so-junky running shoes that I wear when I go into town.

In my closet are probably twelve pairs of shoes that I have bought, worn maybe three times, and feel slightly guilty every time I see them - like I am personally insulting them by not wearing them.

But I am absolutely hooked on this song.

And while I HATE HATE HATE music videos (to badly paraphrase an old Bloom County cartoon, it puts images of exploding porpoises in your head). click on the youtube link and DON'T LOOK AT THE MONITOR, just listen to the song.

It just makes me happy. And I hope the music makes you happy also.


JUST REMEMBER TO SHUT YOUR EYES!!




0 comments: