Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NOT HALF FULL, BUT OVERFLOWING

I started off complaining about my internet connection on one computer being corrupted in some way, the power being off for the afternoon, and the crazy weather we are having.

And it only took a couple of seconds, thank goodness, for me to realize how silly my griping was.

I do have one computer  (this one) which works perfectly well; which just means I sit at a desk in my bedroom rather than the one in the family room.

Yes, the power was down for about five hours. But I live in a nicely insulated house - I still had food and water - and I still had a fully-charged cell phone.

And the weather is crazy, but only when compared to the lovely weather we have here in December (which is why about 8% of our county population actually live north of here the other 9 to 10 months of the year - what we call "snow birds").

Boy, do I feel silly.

0 comments: