Thursday, March 4, 2010

PANDORA RESCUE OPERATION

Well, I had one week cat-free.

I thought I had found a permanent home for my allergy-inflicting, dog-abusing puma/feline with a very nice ex-NCO (imagine a 50-ish drill sergeant with permed red hair and a remote control) who operated an interesting menagerie of dogs, cats, birds and at least two reptiles.
However, one of her dogs attacked and caused the death of two of her other dogs the day before yesterday.


I have a sworn statement from the cat that he had nothing to do with the incident, although the investigation into his clairvoyant powers are still underway, as well as any radio transmitters in the area.


He has been very nice about it, chalking up the week as time in a somewhat unusual kennel, and has openly forgiven all of us.


I guess I'll just keep taking my allergy medicines and try not to breath much around him.

0 comments: