Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BUDDHA VS JESUS


To say that I "frequent" Target stores is like saying that the character Kurt on Glee is "a touch" effeminate - that Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are "perhaps" conservative in their politics - Lady Gaga is "a slightly" unique singer - and Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video is "a bit foot-tapping."

Today at Target I found these Buddha magnets in the dollar aisle. And I immediately thought...

 The Buddha would laugh about this.

And I think most all Buddhist would laugh too.

But if Target was selling similar magnets but of Jesus Christ...
Well, personally, I think that Jesus would laugh about it.

But I'm afraid that there are a whole lot of Christians out there would picket, boycott and trash-talk Target.

Hmm.  Just doesn't seem Christian, does it?

0 comments: