Friday, September 21, 2007

It was wonderful to have a half-moon to put Najale back in his pasture by tonight. Doesn't that sound like something from the Misty books I devoured as a child? Some things in my life are just out a dream - some things are poorly orchestrated nightmares. However, I am the director in how I perceive things - and rose-colored glasses and happy colors can brighter up even the scary scenes.
Today I just feel like I need a vacation from my directing and editing responsibilities. I can relax when I'm home alone - I can relax with all three of my kids - I can relax around my animals! But almost every evenings, I put on my ballet slippers and pirouette uncomfortably, with extremely stiff legs, feeling a lead weight in my stomach.
Again, some days it's fine, and I can dance easily, light as a feather. Today has been a chore.
Isn't it interesting how particular days everyone seems to be having a bad day along with you? It may be the influence of the mood - I know someone who would insist that it's because terrorists have already infiltrated the atmosphere with 'nasty day' gases - it may just all of us as human beings reacting to something we can't see or feel.
I wonder how many battles/conflicts/wars have begun because two people were just having a bad day.

0 comments: