Thursday, October 18, 2007

Driving in good therapy. At least driving alone. And for longer than, say, twenty minutes. When it's cool enough that you don't have to have the window open - or have good air conditioning - mainly, when you can have the windows up instead of down. Then if you need some 'alone' time (oh, my, I may have caught the 'quote' flu from my daughter), and perhaps some primal scream therapy - I mean, just if you need to get some things 'out' (okay, it's certain, I have it) and don't feel 'safe' in their circumstances. Driving can allow someone to 'let it out', to 'release' your emotions, to 'let your hair down.' How 'good' you 'feel' at the 'end' of the 'drive' may 'depend' on how 'much' you have 'expanded' your 'lungs' and 'tear' ducts.

Whew. I can't 'do' this any 'more.'

0 comments: