Thursday, October 25, 2007

I don't have anyone around to brag to - well, the dog and cat are here, but the cat isn't saying anything nice since I woke him up and moved him - and Murray loves everything and anything I do, so I can't take his comments too seriously. And my daughter is dealing with the mother-in-law-from-hell right now, right after moving back into their house after a wildfire which got within one mile of their home - I shouldn't really bother her.

But I have painted ONE WHOLE WALL in my study! YAHOO!! Yeah, ME! Yes, yes, I know, I still have three to go - but this way I at least get to make certain the colors (I'm using two shades of yellow - idea is to create an optical illusion that you think the further walls are nearer and the nearer walls are further) are gonna work. Plus I do still have to take down my lovely collection of license plates; but hopefully later this afternoon.

It's only been six+ years that I've been thinking about painting this room - maybe before 2013 I can actually get the rest of the house done ;-)

0 comments: