Saturday, January 26, 2008

ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO YOURSELF?

Okay, last night I wrote some silly stuff about talking to myself/animals/not the remote control (at least not yet). And this may be opening an extremely private part of my life, but one that I probably should share more often.

When you say that you have seen God, people think you are either lying or crazy. When you say that you have been talking to God, people think that you’ve just been praying. And if you hear God talking to you, you’re either insane or a prophet.

So here is the main thought (which isn’t all the earth-shattering, but it works for me):

When you are talking to yourself/the animals/the remote control, just include God. Again, sounds pretty silly, but when you include Heavenly Father, it moves you closer to Him. And it increases your chances of hearing what His Spirit is whispering to you all the time - your reception is improved.

0 comments: