Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ANGELS IN THE ARCHITECTURE


Reading back over my previous blogs, I have been struck (ouch! that hurt!) by the freedom with which the words flowed (flew?) from my fingertips. And since I am reading a book concerning ego's self-centered need to be noticed, be ahead, and always be in charge, I am wondering how much of this blog is my ego's selfish need for public expression, groping for external recognition to justify it's high sense of self-worth.


Yes, that must be it. My fumbling need for solid proof of my own self-identity and the proof and security that comes from reading the weekly statistics that show absolute verification that ...


Wait a minute. That report proves that my daughter occasionally looks at my rantings and ravings... but really not anyone else.


Hmm. Guess it's not ego then. I'm really just talking to myself.

0 comments: