Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING BEFORE I FORGOT?

I have been inspired to greater heights of literary prose after reading a professional blogger; someone who is PAID to put out her blog (even when it involves a rather funny description of the ultimate in coitus-interruptus… wait a minute, maybe that is WHY she is getting paid - sex always sells, right?)

Now I have lost my original lofty goal of writing inspiring and succinct messages (okay, those of you who actually know me can stop laughing and get up off the floor - but wouldn’t that be great?), and wandered off into the wilderness of random mutterings and rapidly deteriorating schemes.

However, since I do have a quicker computer system, I can at least play with my background settings now (yes, that is why this all looks so funny right now!)

0 comments: