Sunday, May 23, 2010

TAPE HAPPENS

"(Life) isn’t about saying the right thing; life is about failing. It’s about letting the tape play.” --Jonathan Goldstein

I am a big fan of http://thechocolatechip
waffle.blogspot.com, and responded to her post this evening about letting the tape play. I think she was asking more about actual music, but it prompted this response from me:

I am a firm firm believer of letting the tape run. I've extremely grateful that I learned a long long time again that it's gonna happen, whatever it is, regardless of how much worry and pain and sleepless nights you put yourself through.

Do what you can, then just sit back, allow it to happen, and most importantly, ACKNOWLEDGE that it happened.

Accepting reality is what holds us back.

It helped this evening to hear myself say that again.

0 comments: