Thursday, June 24, 2010

NEW THERAPY

Today I threw out enough stuff from my bedroom alone to fill the back of my truck and take to the county landfill.

This was the best therapy I've had in years.

And it only cost $6.

I threw out things I had purchased because they were on sale - or were a shade of green I liked.

I threw out clothes for when I get down to 145 lbs. again (yeah, like that's ever going to happen again).

I threw out probably 97 lbs. of empty FedEx boxes alone.

I went through enough folders, dividers, notebooks and colored paper to stock one Office Depot alone.

I got rid of old toys (yes, I know, I'm 55), containers, storage bins, pillows, bedspreads, blankets and one box filled entirely with random electric and/or computer cords.

So now I am ready to write a self-help therapy book, open a website and offer counseling for only $85 for a half-hour session.


Would you like a brochure, or perhaps pre-order the book for only $29.95 plus shipping?

0 comments: