Thursday, December 24, 2009

"I WROTE A FEW CHILDREN'S BOOK.... NOT ON PURPOSE" - STEPHEN WRIGHT

My life is an open book - very similiar to the intellectual level of the children's books by Sandra Boynton.

Many individuals manage to remain aloof, mysterious, reserved - you cannot tell what they are thinking or feeling.

I, however, am the type of person who shares confidential medical information with the next person in the grocery store line.

So I should not be surprised my family knows me as well as they do.

My oldest daughter in particular.


Especially after spening a year together raising a three-year old, a newborn, and a whole group of young women ages 12 to 16 in Chula Vista.

She got me this for Christmas - I'm gonna read it tonight.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Sandra Boynton! I think we have nearly all of her books. You'll have to tell us how you like the other one too.